3.14.2012

Sweet Dreams

elle decor

Once you have a taste of good quality it is hard to look back. Whether it be a nice cup of coffee, the discovery of a local cheese shop or fine wine. These goods are better, but as with everything there comes a cost and usually these items are pricer than their lower counterpart. One such luxury I will pay the extra buck is bed linens...

I am lucky because my mom appreciates fine bedding and therefore I grew up sleeping on soft sheets. It was not until a sleepover later in life that I realized not everyones sheets are the same. Now that I am responsible for clothing the beds of my house, I have an even greater awareness of thread count and Egyptian cotton.

There are some many wonderful options out there of fine linens, some of my favorite's being Matouk, Leotine Linens, John Robshaw, Dea Linens. I am somewhat conservative when it come to dressing my bed - keeping it simple with white crisp sheets - perhaps with a nice color edging. When I do bring more color in (usually with the kids) John Robshaw has beautiful patterned sheets and I love Little Auggie. Regardless of the color or print - the stitch of 500 plus thread count Egyptian Cotton will make your bedding quite delightful and should brings sweet dreams...


lonny magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment